Friday, December 18, 2009

maal hijrah..

>today is a AWAL MUHARAM...
>new year, new spirit...
>i have a new hope n dream...
>i'll be a good girl n improve myself to be better than b4...
>mayb b4 dis i not really focus on my study..
>still playing around bcoz im so tired to study..study.. n study..
>even i knew until die we still need to study..
>i wish i will success in watever i do esp in my xm...
>1st sem my result(not less than 3 k) not so good n im so dissapointed even i know i not really prepared...
>i so sad bcoz my brother got a dean list every sem but me???
>dats why, i hope my spirit always wit me to be a hardwork girl..
>not only at the begining but until the end..
>other than dat, mayb other peoples look at me wit a bad impression...
>even they dont know myself deeply...but i still can take wat they said as a good advices although is really hurt...
>to all my friends n whoever know bout me..
>im really sowy if im not being a good friends...
>watever happen, i hope i never look back n give up like b4..
>i will always think +ve..
>dont be a weak gurl..
>chaiyok2...gambate...

0 tayar bergolek: